Six Sigma on a Budget: Achieving More with Less Using the Principles of Six Sigma
by Warren Brussee
Organizations need to improve quality, solve problems, and increase efficiencies on the fly -- and Six Sigma has proven its worth to large and small companies around the world in all these areas. Six Sigma on a Budget explains how you can use the principles of Six Sigma to see immediate results -- all without expensive consultants or disruptive classes.
Features of Six Sigma on a Budget:
- Written in plan English, it delivers benefits to anyone who's learned high school math and Microsoft Excel
- Can be implemented by managers or individuals without additional staff -- in virtually any type of business
- Teaches all Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma skills to give you knowledge equivalent to a traditionally trained Six Sigma green belt
- Includes case studies, formulas, glossary, quick tips, and other at-a-glance aids
- adapted and revised from publisher
For the record, I participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking book titles to Amazon. If you click a book title or cover and buy a book (you don't pay extra) I earn a small commission.